Latest Practice News
Please contact the surgery 01234 266866 - regarding your annual ‘flu vaccination, we are running clinics from the end of September 2012.
You should have the vaccination (even if you feel healthy), if you are:
- Aged 65 or over
- If you are pregnant
- If you are a carer of an older or disabled person
- If you are under 65 with the following conditions:
- Long-term respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, COPD or bronchitis
- Heart disease, such as heart failure
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Neurological disease, such as stroke, TIA, polio syndrome
- Weakened immune system due to conditions such as HIV or AIDS or treatments that suppress the immune system, such as chemotherapy.
More information on flu vaccinations »
CHANGES TO EXTENDED HOURS
One evening per week (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) at London Road
6.30.p.m. - 8.p.m. - (Doctor)
Saturday morning - (Elstow Medical Centre)
8.30.a.m. - 12.noon. - (Doctor)
Please be aware that we only see ‘booked’ appointments in our
extended hours (late evening and Saturday morning clinics).
We do not offer a ‘walk-in’ service.
If you need to see a doctor outside normal surgery hours please
telephone 01234 266851 which will go through to the Out of Hours
PRACTICE CLOSURE TIMES
Please note that staff from this surgery will be taking part in a
series of important training sessions. This training will help
improve the services we provide to our patients. As a result it will
be necessary to close the surgery from 3.00pm to 6.30pm on the
Tuesday 25th September
Thursday 25th October
Thursday 29th November
For repeat prescriptions, test results or booking routine
appointments please contact the surgery the following day.
For urgent medical problems during these times
please call 0845 850 0734.
Download current afternoons practice will be closed for