Community Health Champion
The Community Health Champion works with patients and local residents by providing information and support to engage with services which may improve your health and wellbeing:
- Improving mood and reducing stress
- Community involvement and befriending
- Education and Training
- Debt and welfare support
- Housing and social issues
- Engagement with health care
How can the Community Health Champion help you?
- Offers a free and confidential service for adults over 18 years of age.
- Provides one-to-one information and support on how to access non-medical groups and services which can help improve your health and wellbeing.
- Time to listen with 30 minute appointments and ongoing support if needed
Where can I see my Community Health Champion?
You may see your Health Champion at community events and activities in Kingsbrook and Cauldwell.
You can book an appointment to see your Health Champion at London Road Surgery if you are a patient or a local resident of Kingsbrook or Cauldwell.
To book an appointment to see your Community Health Champion, Simon Gooch, please call 01234 266866 or fill in our contact the practice form.